Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome!

Fine, fine! Christ almighty!! Two friends, LeF and LaF (henceforth referred to in this space as DA), have encouraged me to start my own blog. Lef was kind enough to loan me his space a few times. Use the link below to check his relevant, humorous ramblings. Gotta love the Uncle. Even if we've never met and wouldn't know him if I drove over him. He's obviously LeF's muse.

http://lefrenchblog.blogspot.com/

I'm a born and bred Bostonian, complete with embedded DNA strands of cynicism, skepticism and a lot of other ism's. Don't come here looking for answers to life's questions or anything even vaguely intelligent. I'll just use this as a space to vent about my pet peeves (and I have many) and distract you from actually doing anything useful with your time. It's something I excel at. Just ask DA.

Then once this becomes the worldwide phenomenon I expect, I can take credit for thousands of people getting passed over for promotions, marriages crumbling, and businesses failing due to my highly entertaining entries.

Today's diversion is French's blog. Enjoy!!

Oh, as for the screen name: BeachBum is not only something I strive to be when I grow up, but happens to be my posting name back on Boston.com's old Abuzz site. Figured it fits my attitude and aspirations perfectly, so I'm sticking with it.

1 comment:

French said...

It's about effing time. Thanks for the kind words, by the way. Glad to know you.

Wait, scratch that.