Friday, February 16, 2007

Salvation

My original intention of this space was to keep anyone who reads it from doing any actual work. I have turned procrastination into an art form and feel it part of my responsibility to give other people a break from their daily routine. Hopefully I provide some laughs and food for thought. Provoke rage for my opinions and pity for my life.

This entry is a break from the norm for I have discovered something of tremendous importance. Something that I feel I should inform the masses about. It is my duty - nay, my DESTINY - to share this with the world. It's so important it couldn't wait until tomorrow, hence two entries in one day (I'm spoiling you). Please remember this as part of my legacy. My small contribution that helped shape and ease the lives of my readers.

I hereby present you with an achievement for which (it could be argued) the internet was invented. A staggeringly simple, yet profoundly genius invention that I will be using and abusing for the rest of my life.

I give you http://www.callthefuture.org/

I will let the website explain itself. Just remember when you're trapped at a lame work party and would rather be out boozing it up with your friends, this tool is your salvation.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

BeachBum said...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I used this today to get someone out of my office. She sat herself down and was on the verge of tears talking about her house bound mother. I quietly open up this site, sent myself an phone call and while pretending to talk to someone from another office, she got up, waved bye and left. Whoever invented this deserves the Nobel Prize.