Just some things I need to tell you all about when I get time. I wanted to write them down so I wouldn't forget. My mind ain't what it used to be.
Keep in mind these each may get their own posts.
- 'The Dark Knight'. In IMAX no less!
- Embassy Suites in downtown Philly. Stay away. While that sums it up, I'll explain in more detail.
- George, the artist, who 1: offered to sell me a nude sculpture of a 65 year old woman, 2: dropped his price from $3500 to $500 in about 3.5 seconds and 3: offered to sculpt me because I 'have a great face'. Yes, alcohol was involved.
- Adventures in buying a belt.
- The Acela
- Movie reviews: 'The Ruins', 'Vantage Point', '1408', and others.
- Maggiano's. Mmmmm, good....
Heading to the 'burbs of Philly today, so I'm sure there will be more to discuss.