Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lost Opportunity

My intention today was to write a long, thought provoking, highly entertaining entry that would change the way people view the world. Anyone who read it would be altered in profound and permanent ways.

Instead I only have this to say:

I just fell asleep at my desk. Then jerked awake so suddenly my chair went flying back against my bookcase.

I did not, however, drool on myself.

I'll try again tomorrow.


Today's distraction: Nerds vs Jocks. I still say jocks win as they get more girls. A lot more girls.

4 comments:

thepowerof10 said...

Nice. I think the only thing that could have made that better is if you would have fallen back out of your chair and kicked your computer off your desk on the way down.

Clayton Bigsby said...

A friend of mine did this. It was at home not work, but when he jerked awake he kicked a hole in his own wall.

Chuckwagon said...

Drooling is reserved for us OLD, retired fools who have nothing better to do all day than to surf the web and read mostly interesting, sometimes humorous, sometimes inane blog entries. Occasionally, we fall asleep at the keyboard and end up drooling all over it (I'm on my third keyboard).

Better luck tomorrow!

Hammen said...

2-6.

Worried yet?