Friday, June 5, 2009

The Big One

Today is a special day at the Beach.

Do you know what today is?

I’ll give you a hint: It’s a milestone day. Kind of like Randy Johnson’s 300th win last night only much more impressive as I have done it in only two and a half years. Man alive, has it been that long?

Today, dear readers, is my 500th entry. That’s right number 500 is right now. You're reading it! You are participating in blog history. Feel special?

I probably should have led up to this with some big countdown or something, but I didn’t really know I was close until yesterday when it marked that post as 499.

Whatta you gonna do? Nothing! As always.

So, in keeping with the theme of this space I have absolutely nothing of relevance to say. Instead I’ll give you one of the more addictive games I’ve stumbled across lately.

Today’s distraction: Beat 2719, MoFos!!! That’s the best I’ve been able to do. Enjoy the weekend.

4 comments:

Hammen said...

500 is impressive sir. Kudos.

Clayton Bigsby said...

I don't know if it's a legitimate 500. In this era who knows what Beach was on to achieve this milestone? HGH? More than likely a delightful mixture of beer and coffee.

BeachBum said...

Coffee and beer. That sounds like my new energy drink!

thepowerof10 said...

500 is mad impressive, yo. Well done, my friend.